Greenwaveshipping.mt has the necessary expertise and systems that enable it to represent containerised, roro and conventional liner services.
The support provided is on a multitude of levels and detail and includes:
- The provision of market studies to evaluate feasibility of new services and business proposals particularly at start-up stage.
- Relevant inputs to set up a fully-fledged management information system to support the activity in our location.
- Analysis of projected costs required for setup and cost elements to execute relevant operations
- Marketing and media plans to promote the services and links being provided.
- An aggressive sales activity with the potential clients at a local level
- Provision of support as a booking office for the services being fixed
- The function of a shipping documentation office to provide all the documentation support to the clients involved in line with the guidelines and policies of the principals and authorities.
- The upkeep of the total accounting process supporting the activity including the collection of funds
- An equipment control function to provide tracking and locating all equipment involved in the activity
Experience in local trade assures to the Liner Operator realistic market shares at rate levels which are competitive and remunerative. Software applications, fully integrated systems and constant back up services serve as the backbone for any liner service representation and Greenwaveshipping.mt strives to be continuously on the forefront in terms of quality of the tools and results provided.